Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

The new replacement

gwhammy · 2024-04-16 19:38

You all be selling all those big machines when you look at this!!!

Replies9
  1. #1petepilot2024-04-16 22:38

    neat how well does it work and how wide is the blade

  2. #2.RC.2024-04-16 23:27

    That is no bloody good, where is the air con cab?

  3. #3Old Doug2024-04-17 07:40

    Someone had a dream and got off there rear and did it.

  4. #4Vetech632024-04-17 07:54

    I bet that's a B*&^h trying to parallel park.

  5. #5DDoug2024-04-17 08:25

    I'm seeing a trend here....: Log into Facebook Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know. www.facebook.com

  6. #6gwhammy2024-04-17 18:25

    Just saw it for sale on marketplace, first come. I don't know how to copy it to here but it's in Hilbert WI.

  7. #7Welder Dave2024-04-18 03:43

    Interesting steering arrangement. Can't tell if uses an orbitrol or something else.

  8. #8rocknrabbit2024-04-21 20:57

    Ahead of it's time, no hydraulics, all electric!

  9. #9loukasyan2024-07-02 05:09

    exactely no hydraulics, all electric! that's great to see. Tutuapp 9Apps ​