Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

The new seat

Welder Dave ยท 2022-09-14 21:26

I hadn't posted a pic. of the new Ultra seat I put in the grader so here it is. Much better than the tattered one that came out. The seat was $367 and the armrests were about $38 each. I had to pay $11 for another bracket so it could be mounted on the existing suspension. Ultra mounted the seat on the suspension for me no cost. I would recommend them if you need a new seat for any type of equipment.

Replies4
  1. #156wrench2022-09-15 09:08

    Looks good! So, where did you buy it from?

  2. #2Welder Dave2022-09-15 13:21

    Ultra seats in Acheson just outside of Edmonton. They ship all over N America and I think overseas as well. Their website lists most of the seats with pricing and options. I was lucky they were close to me. I could add a headrest too but don't need one. Their prices are far lower than more known seat brands.

  3. #356wrench2022-09-16 10:28

    Thanks for sharing

  4. #4Welder Dave2022-09-16 20:17

    Went on the computer and see Ultra Seat does ship all over the world. You pick your region for the pricing. I got a K700 seat. It has adjustable lumbar support and seemed like the best deal. It's gone up in price a bit since last year but still seems a good value for what you get. It was so nice the seat belt bolts are standardized so the bolts from the original seat threaded right in. You can even get a heater for most seats. Home (ultraseat.ca) K700.pdf (ultraseat.ca)