Another day in Paradise: Not a bad pic for the Nokia
It sure does look like paradise. Nice picture!
you take a good picture
Hey, you are driving down the wrong side of the street
This is a dangerous stretch of road in summertime...there are things to take a man's eyes off the road!
I don't want to hear it! I only have hardtails on my jobsite! Once again jealously rears its ugly head. He's not driving on the wrong side of the street - thats a right hand drive loader.
What size loader is that Squizzy....966 possibly? :beatsme
Thats "effie"...the 938F, on her way home...30 miles....maybe the driver was getting bored ....it was Friday!
What kind of thing Squizzy ?
Wulf, I said take a man's eyes offa the road.....not give him heart failure!
Just to much WOMAN for ya huh?:jawdrop :naughty :spaz :lmao
:throwup There are so many things wrong with that picture I am not even getting started. But the most disturbing is that is a man dressed as a woman.
:falldownlaugh ointlaugh :OMG That's hilarious!
I think that is Martin Lawerence from that movie, Big Momma's House, or something like that.
Now you done went messed it up, Squizzy didn't know that was a cross dresser:falldownlaugh
You mean that...err.....Guy is a Grader Driver??
Please guy's... don't give him reasons to have visions of the grader guy again...you know he is in therapy because of this.....
Grader operators in dresses all the way. I still wish I took pics that night at that fashion charity event for cancer I bet after sending big Jerry up there on the runway in that dress and stockings we ruined a few innocent peoples lives lol.
I think so....:yup ....among other things:crazy
Imagine if that thing ran out in front of your loader Squizzy. I bet it would stop it dead in its tracks.
The loader or Sqizzy?
Hmmm..might have to upgrade to the 5 cube bucket:beatsme
Just give her-him a pair of overalls and she-he can help work on the loader later.
Well yesterday was spent in the modern comforts of the Hyonndee!...Today was time to get the site sorted and its back to ole "Effie" and pull the finger out. Some clown left a pile of stumps here so I better get them out of the way.....and look what some silly galoot has done to the crib room ...I wonder who that was?? ...probably some silly galah that normally drives a zero tail swing excavator did that
I order to make some of this interesting I thought I'd get a few shots of the "Effie's" Rake bucket with our highly techo-nogical carry brackets. "Effie" doesn't have a quick hitch so in order to road the loader, with the rake in the bucket, we just make some brackets to carry it. Its PITA taking the bucket off and putting the rake on but once you know the trick it takes about 1/2 hour...less if you have a somebody to help. I also noted in the last pic that Scottish clown, better known as "Haggis" doesn't have his Hi-Vis shirt on . Doesn't that skid look small down there?
I have decided that being right handed, driving a 2 stick loader and taking pics at the same time are not really "safe operation'....so no more pics like this End of the day....stockpile of overburden for loading out and stockpile of stumps for disposal....Friday is over and no bloodshed
nice pictures,you have a nice loader!I like your yanmar excavator with the rake.
Thank you Equipment Fan. The rakes we have are invaluable...there is also one on the skid. The rake for the loader is designed off the skid rake which you can't really see in these pics. Best thing on the excavator for lifting out old bricks and pavers.
Squizzy didn't, but why did someone else know that?
I thought a Dresser was some type of Bulldozer
That's a pretty BIG 'ol Gal... You'd need "F'ee" to haul this Big Momma around...That looks like a B-81, (for all the antique Mack fans to remember...) with 65,000 lb. rears and 20,000 front.:laugh :falldownlaugh :OMG
WOOOOOFFFF.... ointlaugh :OMG
That's right Squizzy rub it in....Sunshine & blue skies + lovely beach babes to look at out of your cab..Heres a pic of the sort of thing I get to see...Three of our "highly intelligent members of staff"??? taking shelter from the rain!!! Would you be happy standing under that Hitachi bucket!! Nutters!!!
Nick, They'll be fine, they have got their hard hats on! A few years back we were building some walls around a container hard stand. It was hot as Blazes and there was no shade on site. I put my thermos flask and lunch box down in front of a 966 bucket and told my mate to just leave the cutting edge on the ground and roll the bucket forward a bit to give us some shade.....so he picks the bucket up and drops it on my flask.....squished...flat as a pancake!
You guys are slipping I was just re-reading this thread for some reason that now escapes me and I realised how I clear got away with knocking the back end out of the crib room and not getting a ribbing for it
Well I figured that no equipment was hurt in the incident......so whats a little dent in a shed. :beatsme