Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

thepumpguysc

jmayes · 2021-05-11 08:18

Just wanted to throw a huge thanks to Thepumpguysc!!! Just had my dads John Deere 310c injection pump rebuilt and was having issues getting the pump to prime. He walked me step by step thru the process to get the it working, even tho he wasnt the one to rebuild it for me, and without his help I would probably still be searching for the problem. I cant stress how much I appreciate all his help

Replies7
  1. #1Tinkerer2021-05-11 09:17

    Welcome to HEF, jmayes ! Thanks for posting that. It is really nice for members to post the final outcome of a problem. Especially when the pros take time out of a busy workday to give technical help. Every day I am amazed at the memory they have and are willing to share it.

  2. #2thepumpguysc2021-05-12 02:17

    Your welcome, it was a pleasure chatting with you..

  3. #3reganj2024-09-02 20:59

    I sent my fuel injection pump to thepumpguysc and he got it back to me quickly and looking like brand new and working like it should. A BIG thank you and I am very pleased.

  4. #4thepumpguysc2024-09-02 21:04

    My pleasure John..& thank YOU for the kind words.. Happy tractoring..

  5. #5Dave Neubert2024-09-05 06:55

    Took my simms pump to him he pulled it apart and said it would be cheaper to get another one he even found me one and did not charge me thanks pumpguy

  6. #6Vetech632024-09-05 07:40

    Where is the "TPG is an a-hole and accepts bad checks" thread?

  7. #7thepumpguysc2024-09-05 08:44

    Ima gonna get u thrown outta here V.!! Lol Thanks Dave, I’ve seen TO MANY good, hard working people looking for help, get told their pump has destroyed itself and oh, BTW, u owe us 200.00 for us telling you THAT.!! Talk about a kick in the short hairs.!!