Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

These operators have nerves of steel!!

Oliver182 ยท 2014-06-27 22:22

I stumbled across this and there is no way i would do this. Im not a experienced operator by any means but taking down silos isnt my game. What do you think?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YE6QSXboco&feature=youtu.be

Replies2
  1. #1Roo_Attachments2014-08-27 13:10

    I think the cameraman who was standing on the other silo had more balls then the operators i tell you what if some one was pushing down the silo next door like that and he was allowed to stay in that one its crazy.

  2. #2CraneInnovation2014-08-27 13:40

    These videos are always fascinating. While I'm not one to bash genuine skill and knowledge of a niche operation.....you really, really need to know what you're doing. Its basically felling big concrete trees and trusting your notch work....only its A LOT harder to outrun a silo in an excavator than a tree on your feet! And yeah, Roo_Attachments......Darwin Award runner up was that guy on the silo!!!