Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Third auxilary hydraulic line

James Drouillard ยท 2024-10-21 21:50

I have a Bobcat 864 track loader that is equipped with a single set of auxilary hydraulic connectors. I recently purchased a skid steer cement mixer that has a hydraulic drive but also a spall cylinder to operate the discharge gate. There actually are three hydraulic lines, two that connect to the mixer drive and one that connects to the small cylinder. Can I assume that the line from the cylinder is a return line? How do I hook the doggone thing up? It is Chinese made (AGT) and though new there is no manual.

Replies2
  1. #1Diesel Dave2024-10-22 16:46

    I assume the small gate cylinder is spring loaded in one direction ? The attachment did not come with a solenoid valve or anything to control the gate cylinder ?

  2. #292U 34062024-10-22 17:10

    Are you sure that 3rd line isn't a case drain for the mixer motor?