Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

this guy must have been some pissed off

catd8t ยท 2007-10-28 22:14

watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rysIcSM1FsM

Replies10
  1. #1Dirtman20072007-10-28 22:20

    Thats crazy I saw the exact same video on there today!! Its amazing what some people will do when they are pissed off. I have a few pictures of equipment that has been destroyed by disgruntle employees. Good song though

  2. #2TimG2007-10-29 00:13

    Unbelievable!

  3. #3dumptrucker2007-10-29 01:10

    I wonder who was running video? Is that really an employee or an owner going through financial problems? Divorce,bankrupt,insurance fraud? who knows. Could be alot more than meets the eye. Seen people do some crazy things over the years.

  4. #4rino14942007-10-29 06:15

    I've seen those pics before. I believe that the employee was fired on Friday and this is what they found when they came back on Monday.

  5. #5digger242j2007-10-29 07:49

    They were posted on here--not the pictures themselves, but links to a photobucket page. I checked, and those links no longer work.

  6. #6D5G2007-11-21 01:53

    What I would really like to know is how that person whoever did that is going to pay for it.Oh ok we'll put him in jain for 5 years,,and that does WHAT for the company that is out of work for HOW long?I can't imagine the insurance company would pay for everything,but I could be wrong.Always sad to see though.:guns

  7. #7DR RPM2007-11-21 07:43

    That happened a little over a year ago, a couple hours west of here. The trouble is the trucks were all owner operators, not company trucks. Don't know any more details.:bash

  8. #8HeyUvaVT2007-11-21 07:46

    those pics make me physically ill...i would kill for equipment like that and this guy just trashes it...no matter how pissed i was at someone i could never take it out on perfectly good equipment like that....maybe i woulda done something funny...maybe park all the trucks and dozers together then use the hoe and dig a huge trench all around them and leave them on an island...gets your point across without the waste of good machines....:Banghead

  9. #9Chubbs Mcgee2007-11-22 19:42

    Makes me feel ill too! I get the same ill feeling when I seen those pictures a year ago, I could never damage a piece of equipment. I like the island idea though!!

  10. #10D5G2007-11-22 20:45

    Hahah thats a very funny idea,wonder what the boss would say on Monday morning.:beatsme :beatsme