Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

This is going by the house tonight A boiler bound for Canada

Tatersmt ยท 2023-12-04 20:55

A boiler bound for Canada. Load is 375,000 lbs. Total setup is 400' long, 30' wide, 25' tall, 1 million lbs.

Replies29
  1. #1kshansen2023-12-05 08:00

    Think I saw a soft tire, better check them all!

  2. #2Old Doug2023-12-05 08:23

    I often wonder why didnt they build that from smaller parts were its going ?

  3. #3OzDozer2023-12-05 08:57

    Hey, did you guys just hear some hissing of leaking air in there somewhere? "Yeah ... in about there... (points to a coupla hundred sq ft) ....."

  4. #4wayne tolkson2023-12-05 09:25

    What type of truck and engine make and Hp power

  5. #5cfherrman2023-12-05 09:39

    The pull truck looks like it has a M on the grill so maybe a mack, I thought it looked like a western star. I can't tell on the push truck. Probably 400-600 HP, it's gears that are needed not really much power, I bet they are going like 35

  6. #6wayne tolkson2023-12-05 10:18

    I'll bet it is a Mammoth

  7. #7Tatersmt2023-12-05 10:32

    I'm trying to attach a video but having problems with it.

  8. #8Nige2023-12-05 10:52

    You can't upload videos direct to HEF. Have to host it somewhere like YouTube and link it.

  9. #9Tatersmt2023-12-05 11:05

    Okay thanks Nige will try that have a great video of it going by.

  10. #10wayne tolkson2023-12-05 11:08

    I sure would like to see it.............

  11. #11Tatersmt2023-12-05 11:23

    If I could send it to someone with a way to post it I would.

  12. #12wayne tolkson2023-12-05 12:14

    Send it to me, I will try to post it

  13. #13skyking12023-12-05 14:55

    Log in to youtube. up at the top in the far right is a little video camera symbol with a + inside, for create.

  14. #14wayne tolkson2023-12-05 15:02

    Thank you I figured out how to send

  15. #15wayne tolkson2023-12-05 15:02

    I guess I did not have to wait for my grandson to do it

  16. #16wayne tolkson2023-12-05 15:29

    try again on You tube

  17. #17skyking12023-12-05 15:30

    video is private. go change to public

  18. #18wayne tolkson2023-12-05 15:42

    HI I do not know how to change that but I did click public

  19. #19Mike_272023-12-05 15:47

    Change video privacy settings - Computer - YouTube Help Update the privacy settings of your video to control where your video can appear and who can watch it. Tip: You can also change video privacy settings in the YouTube support.google.com

  20. #20wayne tolkson2023-12-05 16:08

    says I have to wait 24 hours to be approved

  21. #21Tatersmt2023-12-05 18:27

    Hope this link works

  22. #22wayne tolkson2023-12-05 18:53

    I am NOT a computer person, need to wait for my son or grandson

  23. #23skyking12023-12-05 18:57

    you guys get an A for effort from me. I know you'll get it going soon.

  24. #24Truck Shop2023-12-05 19:06

    That lead and push look like some of Oxbo's equipment. *

  25. #25Old Doug2023-12-06 07:49

    If you figured out what you did on your own your alot more of a computer person than me. I do have a a lot younger friend that would help me and she still will but we dont see each other that often now. I thought i was going to have to send half a day going to her house to get some stuff done to renew some insurance but i got it . What a deal.

  26. #26wayne tolkson2023-12-06 08:00

    OH, I see the front truck is a KW

  27. #27Vetech632023-12-06 08:04

    I'd have to rob Fort Knox to buy tires for that rigging.

  28. #28Jumbo2023-12-19 16:47

    The prices charged not only will buy every tire, but will also buy almost every truck involved. As long as everything goes swimmingly...... Insurance is the largest cost. As long as there is no claim, it can be fairly profitable.

  29. #29Truck Shop2023-12-19 17:59

    charged by the minute.