Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

this is grandpa

grandpa ยท 2010-04-04 20:35

can you reply?

Replies26
  1. #1grandpa2010-04-04 20:37

    FSERVICE....can you reply here?

  2. #2willie592010-04-04 20:44

    Uh, yeah. Hi grandpa. :waving

  3. #3grandpa2010-04-04 20:45

    FSERVICE cant make replys atco..what should he do?

  4. #4willie592010-04-04 21:00

    His profile says he's a "registered user". Haven't seen that before. Maybe his forum registration isn't complete. Don't know, one of the mods might know what he needs to do to change his status.

  5. #5FSERVICE2010-04-05 20:56

    i can reply now thanks alot

  6. #6tonka2010-04-05 21:03

    OMG the old guy has his own thread, can i get one too....lol

  7. #7PulpPiler2010-04-13 21:34

    testing :Banghead

  8. #8L&W2010-04-14 20:23

    sure can

  9. #9cjspanner2010-04-15 21:55

    test

  10. #10ltfox2010-04-27 19:45

    reply

  11. #11ltfox2010-04-27 19:47

    test

  12. #12landworksTN2010-04-27 22:04

    test test

  13. #13Kebo Redmond2010-04-28 14:08

    testing only a test

  14. #14Lakeview2010-06-30 14:14

    Test Test Test

  15. #15Buckethead2010-07-02 17:35

    If this was a real emergency, your computer would be melting right now.

  16. #16Corey Moses2011-03-14 11:53

    Thank god it's not a real emergency or I couldn't be test posting here.

  17. #17nickkendall2011-03-18 22:52

    reply number 2:cool2

  18. #18TheOldMan2011-04-23 09:07

    OK I'm going to test here a few times and see if I can become full fledged

  19. #19TheOldMan2011-04-23 09:10

    Gandpa, you must be smarter than I am, I'm having a hard time getting on here

  20. #20willie592011-04-23 18:57

    Welcome to the forum TOM, but don't be too quick calling that old gas bag from Minnesota smart.

  21. #21DirtHauler2011-04-23 19:42

    when will the test results be in? Would hate to have to put him down.

  22. #22grandpa2011-04-23 19:45

    Don't listen to Atco OLD MAN. He is an honorary super moderator,,, from the special olympics. Indulge him kindly. Sincerely, Grandpa.

  23. #23willie592011-04-23 21:36

    Better change your Depends gramps...cause you're full of it! Ha! Old Man...you can tell gramps is lying when his fingers start typing. :tong

  24. #24saiphes2011-04-29 12:57

    I can't wait to ask questions about my new bobcat excavator from 1988 - like, what's that hydraulic control valve setting in the engine box for, and can I switch it to CAT/iso controls?

  25. #25saiphes2011-04-29 13:00

    is the manual for a bobcat 116 1988 excavator available anywhere for cheap??

  26. #26saiphes2011-04-29 13:04

    3rd post... anyone tried those MTG Twist pin systems for bucket teeth?