Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

This is how they do it in Canada? :D

Sparffo ยท 2008-03-25 01:28

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=video&file=tree_vs_truck.flv some people shouldn't have the rights to operate anything with engines... Man that stupid tourist would be a danger to himself when pushing a lawnmover

Replies15
  1. #1roadrunner2008-03-25 10:10

    I think you better change your title to the U.S.A. or Mexico instead of CANADA because I have not seen any ugly looking trees like that before here!:canada Although I have seen some guys trying to log like that before!! ointhead

  2. #2AtlasRob2008-03-26 13:27

    Somebody posted that link a few days / weeks !!! ago, I'm sure at the time it was stated as S Africa ? but I have been shown to be wrong before. :cool2

  3. #3bear2008-03-26 15:43

    Definitely not Canada I've seen some silly things done before... but this almost takes the cake. That was some kind of palm tree, they won't even sprout roughly north of south Georgia, unless there is some kind of gulf stream effect going on. wonder how the guy felt when he looked back and realised the tree was going to fall on him? i bet Wile E coyote never felt any worse. :Banghead

  4. #4thejdman042008-03-27 13:51

    lol lol

  5. #5rebarman2008-04-01 23:52

    thats too much and I have to agree with the roadrunner none of those trees north of 49 can you say youlups ha ha

  6. #6Elast2008-04-03 10:46

    I don't think that anyone could be that stupid on purpose. I think he wanted a new truck. Aslo di dyou all miss the right hand drive. Most likely not North America

  7. #7qkoop2008-04-09 21:14

    How do i post pics. I have some good ones.

  8. #8Countryboy2008-04-09 22:46

    Check out the second red link in my signature for help with posting pictures.

  9. #9qkoop2008-04-11 16:27

    It wont let me start a thread or post pics.I have some pictures were a guy got fired and went back on a friday night and destroyed three dump trucks and a d 5 h cat, with a linkbelt 4300.Can i email the pics to you country boy?

  10. #10Klutz2008-04-12 07:59

    Amazing! Almost like he was determined to win the prize for Funniest Home Video. The spectators seems perfectly comfortable with what is going on and they barely flinch when the tree comes down. Weird.

  11. #11stretch2008-04-15 19:01

    Probably nothing new to them!!! We take down trees like this...except we cut it a little bit beforehand, tie the line to the top of the tree, and the line is usually longer than the tree is tall and we all stand back before we take it down. No mishaps yet...hope it never happens!

  12. #12stretch2008-04-16 11:07

    Those pics are floating around the site already in a few places...still can't over that! I might throw in a few pics of how we take down trees like this in a few days, we're planning to take two down after we tear down our pool.

  13. #13[-Agent-]2008-04-16 15:34

    its not in canada, notice the steering wheel is on the wrong side. Probably somewhere in Europe/Africa

  14. #14ForestDan2008-11-05 22:31

    As Bugs Bunny used to say, "What a maroon!" Lucky he's not 2 dimensional now... know what I me?!

  15. #15Bellboy2008-11-07 11:37

    Um, yes, Africa... South Africa to be exact. To be more exact, Florida in Roodepoort in Gauteng RSA, not Florida USA. Aren't you glad that I am here to shed light on such matters? On this link, the first few noticeable words are, after the guy on the left makes a noise(says something in Tshwana, I think) translated from Afrikaans: Where will you go when that tree comes? http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/917965/ Sorry Steve, but this is exactly what the guy said: "Waar gaan jy spring as daai boom dan kom?" The next thing noticeably said in English is,"Now they are going to pull it (the palm) with a bakkie " A bakkie is a South African term for what you call a pick up truck. It effectively means, a small container. And shame, that poor little Toyota got smacked like a naughty child in a candy store!!