Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

This Is Nuts!!

Steve Frazier · 2012-03-04 23:38

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6LMDJ7SNT0&feature=context&context=G2b912eeRVAAAAAAAAAg Speechless!!

Videos in this topic

Browse the full video library

Replies12
  1. #1heavylift2012-03-04 23:48

    so realistic, if the area wasn't full of jolly green giants. you probably would be hard pressed to notice, except for a non puffs of smoke .

  2. #2alrman2012-03-05 16:52

    Those operators should be wearing Hi-Vis vests .... Taking ratio into consideration - that Moxy was doing about 40MPH!

  3. #3carlsharp2012-03-05 18:05

    I swear I heard turbo whine! See this too- http://youtu.be/xosLzgt-zUk @heavylift, I agree, if that loader had the right background and at a little distance it would take a minute to realize the size...

  4. #42stickbill2012-03-05 21:21

    Must be the new electric powered equipment Obama and the Tree Huggers wants us to use.

  5. #5RollOver Pete2012-03-05 21:58

    You think that's nuts? http://youtu.be/LHzRnQHBKCw http://youtu.be/QQiXJ_YWVT0

  6. #6Radrock2012-03-06 22:11

    Who would have thunk it?

  7. #7hvy 1ton2012-03-07 21:12

    Lots of cool stuff here. http://rctruckandconstruction.com/ Most of the really crazy stuff is on the german boards. I don't know which the craziest i've seen either hesston big baler or jaw crusher.

  8. #8Dozerboy2012-04-22 17:32

    Man if I ever get rich... Hey 1ton do you have a link to the jaw crusher haven't found it yet?

  9. #9td9clyde2012-04-23 17:25

    yea I know about those models a lil here is mine these are all scratch built

  10. #10td9clyde2012-04-23 17:27

    oh yea I also have video's on you tube r/c terex and they should come up

  11. #11hvy 1ton2012-04-23 20:13

    This is probably the best looking one, but it's not done yet. http://www.modell-baustelle.de/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=4740&pageNo=1 There's a test video in there somewhere where he powers the crusher with a drill. I think this one is a horizontal shaft impactor, but still a cool little setup. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t02cJB2-Scs&feature=channel&list=UL

  12. #12Dozerboy2012-04-27 17:54

    Wow The hoe operator in that vid was smooth most of the time they look a little jerky, but he had it down. The loader operator not so much.