Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

This thing need’s to be in a movie!!

hoeman600 ยท 2009-03-31 20:12

The clearing guy'sgot this bad *** loader ..I think it should be in a mad max movie..

Replies9
  1. #1Wolf2009-03-31 20:40

    that sure is a lean mean machine

  2. #2mitch man2009-03-31 21:03

    heavy teeth I surely could put such a potent machine to use,what a root ridder!

  3. #3tonka2009-03-31 22:26

    It's used to push the piles of brush to the grinder, the tines would break off if you tryed to dig roots with it!

  4. #49420pullpan2009-03-31 22:44

    Sick!

  5. #5Allen662009-04-01 11:32

    that's a root rake, the tines won't break off. that's what it's made for.

  6. #6pwrstroke6john2009-04-01 14:59

    that would have to be one big root to break those.

  7. #7Allen662009-04-01 17:14

    besides that JD wouldn't have enough nut to even bend one much less break it!!!

  8. #8Bellboy2009-04-25 01:24

    Seriously, that is one wicked machine. Where can I get one??

  9. #9AtlasRob2009-04-25 17:04

    Is that why theres mesh over the windscreen to stop the operators head coming through when it comes to a sudden stop