I would just like to give all you guys a big shout out and big thanks, for all the help and effort in helping me to work on my 580C. when I got it I knew nothing about a backhoe let alone fixing on one, but thanks to all you guys help and knowledge I'm, happy to say not only did I get it up and running but found out a lot of things had been turn around, upside down, taken off ,cut, missing lol and backward. you guys all need to give yourselves a big hand this is the best site I have ever joined.
I second that.
Well said rickwey! I agree! This place, really the other users, is/are invaluable!
AGREED!!! You guys are the best...I am on many forums, not just for tractors, and hands down this is the best site. Another thing I like is that the regulars just try to help you, no matter what kind of paint is on your tractor. Many other forums just want to bash if you dont get their favorite color machine!!!
I'm very pleased to have found this site with the knowledge base here and how well knowledgeable individuals respond quickly to others needs.
I concur! And goes double for the HEF Senior Members that invest their time in the rookies.... like myself! THANK YOU! I'm always learning and having some fun!
I just thought I owe these guy a big thank you for all their help and patience understanding knowledge. we often all take for granted so much of asking for help but seem to somehow forget at the end to let other know that, that help was so appetited. And after all I have gotten here and the endless question, hours and friendly answers and nice people I have meet I thought it only right I let you guy know how much I value what a pleasure it has been not only to get to know you guy but how much I have learn from you guys and I couldn't go without saying thank you to all you guy for everything .
I don't know if I helped or not, if I did, you're welcome. Either way, Thanks for saying thanks, it's a neglected art these days.