Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

This years Christmass Tractor

IH PULR ยท 2007-11-24 19:17

Did my best with the lites hope you like

Replies11
  1. #1fhdesign2007-11-24 21:51

    Yes I do like it, nice job!

  2. #2wrenchbender2007-11-24 23:13

    Looks like an IH under those lights. And yes I do like it. :cool2

  3. #3IH PULR2007-11-25 20:13

    You got it wrenchbender SMTA in her original work clothes strait from north dakota about ten years ago , runs perfect

  4. #4fhdesign2007-11-26 22:31

    I just noticed you're in CT, what part of the state? I'm in Norwalk, lower Fairfield county.

  5. #5IH PULR2007-11-28 19:19

    Im in BETHEL but i do alot of work down your way my buisness is in WILTON.

  6. #6Jeff D.2007-11-28 20:58

    I also like your Christmas tractor, IH PULR. Any pics of it in the day? An SMTA, would that be a Super M with a torque amplifier then, or does it designate something else? I was thinking about the H's, and then they went to the super H's, but they jumped to the # series (300) no Super H w/TA, I don't think, I maybe wrong though??:beatsme So that's why I'm wondering about an SMTA. How many bottom plow is the SMTA rated for? Thanks, Jeff

  7. #7fhdesign2007-11-28 21:39

    I used to work in Wilton a lot, now I'm in Westport working for a builder, my family has a excavating business in Wilton. Small world...I was in Bethel for thanksgiving.

  8. #8IH PULR2007-11-29 19:39

    I think its a four bottom plow . they only made them in 1954 for one year so they are sort of rare . they are an M with a torque and a bigger motor the tractor is about a foot longer than a M and they have hydralics and power steering nice tractors .

  9. #9IH PULR2007-11-29 19:42

    fhdesign whats your familys buisness name a know almost every blue collar guy in Wilton , only about 20 left LOL ,its getting expensive to live around here

  10. #10Jeff D.2007-11-29 21:15

    Interesting, so you've kinda a rare piece of farming history then, cool!! Thanks for the info.

  11. #11fhdesign2007-11-29 22:06

    I know what you mean about the lack of working class people around here, it sucks, there business name is RJ Davis