Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Thomas 243hd Upper pins

Alchalmers ยท 2024-12-11 00:24

Hello, I am interested in buying a Thomas Loader that badly needs the upper pins and bushings at the rear of the machine for the loader arms. Judging by the play in the arms I am guessing that both sides will need to be hard faced and re bored as well as needing new pins and bushings. Thomas does have the parts. The fuel and hydraulic tanks are integral to the rear of the frame below the pins so I am assuming both tanks would need to be drained and filled with water prior to welding. Any ideas on a ball park figure for how much a job like this would cost? I have heard the hard facing and re bore can get spendy fast. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks Christopher

Replies0

No replies yet.