Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Thoughts on Bell B45E’s

631G ยท 2023-06-06 17:55

There are a pair of B45E's 2018's with just under 5000 hours available and I have no base line reference about these trucks being reliable or problem childs? Has anyone had much time around these B45E series trucks? The serial numbers are 105713 and 105707. We have a B30E and have been very pleased with its performance and dependability. Im waiting on info from our local dealer to see what they'll tell me. Any input is welcomed.

Replies4
  1. #1631G2023-06-19 21:59

    So these two machines were sold last week and went for $265/ea. looks like the same buyer got them both.

  2. #2skyking12023-06-19 22:56

    I did a sort low to high. Seems like that was a good price. https://www.machinerytrader.com/listings/search?Model=B45E&Category=1049&Manufacturer=BELL&sort=2

  3. #3631G2023-06-27 16:20

    Thought that I would share what we wound up doing. We bought 2 used B30E's both with about 5000hrs. Would have preferred the larger trucks, but these will work nicely for us I believe.

  4. #4skyking12023-06-27 16:47

    The big trucks move more ton per man hour, but if you're shuffling the trucks around much the haul gets more expensive at least around here. I've always seen them as a mix on the job site. Some of the 40 tons some of the 30 tons.