Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Thumb options for Cat 304C CR

4lane · 2020-10-22 17:09

I need to get a thumb for a Cat 304C. Any suggestions on good manufacturers of direct fit pin-on hydraulic thumbs I can look into? (aside from the dealer). A couple I've look into were: AIM Attachments Showtime Fabrications Manca Thank you!

Replies3
  1. #1Tags2020-10-22 20:09

    I got one for a Kubota KX71 from this guy, seems like a good unit, hasnt been wrecked yet.... I would spec your tine spacing so it meshes with the bucket lip and doesn't hit the teeth. He seems open to building it how you want it... http://www.northsaw.com/

  2. #24lane2020-10-22 21:24

    Great suggestion- thank you! I’ll add this to my list.

  3. #3KSSS2020-10-22 22:02

    HPF makes a great thumb. Getting ready to order another one for a Taki 257. I like the Pro Link version, not sure if that would work with your machine but is a heavy built thumb with great articulation.