:thumbsup
Thumbs down test :thumbdown
eek test
Crash Test! (Man is there some weird websites out there)
banghead test :Banghead
Smiley Factory test :beatsme
Drinkup test :drinkup Countryboy thats funny as heck, where did you find it?? I always wondered where all of those little faces came from LOL!!
Countryboy thats just to funny.
I've had it for a while and can't remember. I've been waiting for the right time to use it.
Well that was the perfect time.
Too much :drinkup:drinkup equals :throwup test. Should have results tomorrow. CB - how do they make this one -:deadhorse . BTW - laughed my rear end off with the smiley thing.
They start off with the real thing then super-impose it to a blank template. They then expose the template to extremely hot water for the purpose of shrinking it. The shrinkage causes distortion which is seen in the form of a smile, hence the term smiley. ointhead The original picture........ View attachment Beating a dead horse (2).bmp Unfortunately the shrinkage distorted the words which say "Please let the beating stop already".
:lmao :lmao :notworthy
ROTFLMAO:falldownlaugh