Hi folks, Dodgy subject here. A few years ago, a customer of mine trashed his DPF/DOC in his PT110, and instead of fixing his machine properly, asked me to have his ECM flashed back to tier 2 status, and put a regular muffler on the machine. I did this, under some rather significant protest. I sent the ECM to England to have the flash done, and got it back, put it in, and the machine has been happy ever since. Now the owner wants to sell the machine, and he wants to bring it back to OEM status. I told him when we first did this, that might not even be an option without replacing everything with new parts. Well, guess what, he wants this now. I have been in touch with the people in England and they can bring it back to the way it was. What I am hoping for is to find a company stateside that does the same thing. Does anyone know of one?
Never mind, I got in touch with the guys who originally did the flash, and now they have an affiliate in Florida, so I’ll send it to them.