Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Timber Jack 460d

Luissalva1975 · 2023-04-20 12:33

Hello, I’m having transmissions issues. It’s going into 2nd and fourth soft while up shifting. Down shifting is fine. (Direct drive) I changed filter and took stems out and cleaned them. Checked coils and all good. I even changed stems around to see if it an issue with one of them but no dice. Anyone have suggestions? Thank you

Replies2
  1. #1mg23612023-04-21 05:40

    I don't know anything about those transmissions, but I do have some questions. Any debris in the filter? Do you have issues with 6th or 8th gear? I'm guessing a transmission pressure test is in order.

  2. #2Luissalva19752023-04-21 15:23

    I did cut the filter and it was spotless. 6th gear is the same slow. I called John Deere and will be here next week. I’ll keep you informed what the tell me. They hope the can scan it with there computer.