That's nice it gives you the description of the problem up front. I've never worked on one of these engines before but suspect an electrical issue. Hopefully someone more knowledgeable will be along soon who can provide more information. How many hours are on the machine?
About to turn 13,000… Sounds like they got it figured out… Hopefully I can post the solution soon…
So, I ran this buncher for about a month last fall, no problems. Apparently these codes started flashing soon after that. It would lose power, shut it down, restart… Sometimes twice, sometimes 4 shutdown/restarts then would work fine… I think he figured he’s got about 4 grand into it now… Lift pump in the trunk twice, fuel filters twice, sensors, injectors, did the injection pump Saturday… Replaced the wire to the lift pump yesterday… no problems today. The old injection pump was weeping a bit of fuel at the four bolt… Leveling the cab to go uphill apparently shorted the wire to the lift pump in the trunk… Hope this helps…
My excavator had a Cummins, it would loose power after you ran it a while/ Changed filters ran fine for a day or two, then doing the same thing. Found there was a fuel strainer -filter inside the banjo bolt at the glass fuel sediment bowl.
The lift pumps in those timberpro bunchers has long been an issue.