I am looking to purchase a timber processor head to use on my 08 John deere 135d excavator to do some small lot clearing. I wanted to see if anyone knows how to hook this up with my excavator, I have have a 3/4 inch line plumed that operates the thumb that I can use to power the continuos flow on the cutter head. The head has electrical valves to direct flow from the continuous flow but their are 4 other lines that are not connected to the valve block and want to avoid running lines down the boom and don't know if I even have a spot to add lines. Can anyone help me
Here are some pictures of the head
I would find out who made the head and talk to them first, they will know what is needed and likely have a schematic.
I couldn't find any information on the head and neither could the owner. There are no tags except on the motor.