Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

timberjack wheel loader

trombeur · 2018-06-28 03:29

on the net I found some examples of timberjack wheel loader, I did a short research and timberjack was a company that produced heavy forestry machinery, that is machines for cutting trees, handling and transporting / pulling logs, or forestry equipment. you could provide me some information on the forest excavators and loaders, thanks to those who want to give me some information thanks for the attention -Timberjack 4000 Wheel Loader con benna da 6 yard

Replies12
  1. #1laycobeau2018-06-29 11:29

    Timberjack is now John Deere. All I know about them Is the shifters I have repaired them for years.

  2. #2trombeur2018-06-29 11:47

    Thank you for your intervention and the additional explanations, I'm sorry if I insist but the loaders built them lumberjack, or if he had them built by another manufacturer and then painted them with his own colors and his company livery seems to me an eye allis as design I'm wrong, I'm sorry if I take advantage of your patience thanks Timberjack Log Skidder

  3. #3John C.2018-06-29 12:12

    I don't recall where Timberjack started but when I was dealing with them for parts they were in Montreal, Canada. Their primary product in those days were the log skidder line. They got aligned with one of the logging machine manufacturers in Scandinavia and did the cut to length systems with single grip tree harvesters and forwarders for some years and added feller bunchers later. Deere bought out the whole operation about ten years ago. This product line is very strong in the temperate forests throughout the world now.

  4. #4old-iron-habit2018-06-29 23:47

    Timberjack started in the 1950s with small wheeled log skidders. Mog5858 has one from the 60s. The first 25 years they were built with off the shelf parts. Detroit Diesels, Eaten rear ends, etc. A simple machine that any mechanic could fix. later they got more specialized like all the other companies that survived.

  5. #5trombeur2018-06-30 10:53

    hai qualche foto? nella rete solo trattori con verricello e attrezzature forestali solo alcune grandi pale gommate. grazie ancora per le informazioni aggiuntive e la tua pazienza biblica e il tuo prezioso tempo, scusami se ti annoio con le mie puerili domande grazie ancora, se qualche amico amico avesse altre foto di informazioni aggiuntive o altro materiale, ti invito a partecipare alla discussione, Grazie ancora

  6. #6GregsHD2018-06-30 23:59

    I've always thought Timberjack loaders look very similar to 70's Trojan loaders, I'm working on a Timberjack loader at the moment, I believe the old boy bought it new back when logging was real logging! I'll pick his brain on the subject.

  7. #7trombeur2018-07-01 06:21

    saresti così gentile da allegare qualche foto grazie per il tuo intervento

  8. #8repowerguy2018-07-01 07:21

    That looks like a Trojan/Yale loader. The fuel tank the cab and the sliding doors give it away.

  9. #9trombeur2018-07-01 12:45

    I asked for clarifications, as old machines are out of production and there are no relevant references or news on this subject

  10. #10old-iron-habit2018-07-01 15:12

    The early Timberjack log skidders had the seat set low on the left side with machine access from that side. Search for 205 or 208 Timberjack pictures on the net and you will see some examples. The earliest ones built had the naturally asperated Detroit's in them and had no log blade on them. They had a roller on the front bumper like a old military rig.

  11. #11trombeur2018-07-02 03:52
  12. #12trombeur2018-07-02 03:55

    grazie per le tue ulteriori notizie, per quanto riguarda la pala gommata spala un mio conoscente mi ha detto che sono molto simili a un BLH lo trovi?