The end of September is here. That means it's time to vote for the winner of this quarter's competiton. (And time to start thinking about entering next quarter's competition. Any entries posted after right now will be in the next quarter--October, November, and December.) The poll has been set to run for 10 days. (Originally, I said it would run for a week, but 10 days will give you more time to think about it...) On edit: There's a limit of 10 choices that can be posted in a poll. I left out the thread that that digger242j guy posted. He's disqualified anyway.
Only 18 votes so far? Is this question too tough for you guys?
Is there a prize??? Does the winner get some sort of prize???:beatsme
:yup Yep. Read the rules. Last paragraph of the opening post. There's a lot at stake here...
Must have missed that post. My Bad ointhead
Hey I just realized I won. Where are all my prizes and awards? Just kidding.
PM your mailing info to me and I'll get it right out! Sorry for the delay.
Congratulations Truckie! :drinkup
I've been a little busy, but I hadn't really forgotten about this. I was really waiting to see when somebody would notice. :cool2 Truckie, you probably should include your shirt size with your mailing info... And congratulations! :drinkup
Sorry for the delay as I have been extremely busy with work and the finale arrangements for my Grand Father. I will get that info out in a few days. Sorry.