Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Tips for finding a replacement front cab window?

cjb80 ยท 2015-08-24 11:01

So, I broke the window and the metal frame for the front windshield of my cab for a Deere 120C (yr 2003). Do anyone have any pointers on where I can find a replacement windshield (new or used)? Deere wants $1100 for a replacement which seems about twice as expensive as it should be.... Thanks! Chris

Replies9
  1. #1lantraxco2015-08-24 13:18

    Try Brikers http://www.brikers.com/

  2. #2excavator2015-08-24 17:44

    Yes, try Brikers up in BC. They have aftermarket new glass, I've used a few of them and they fit great.

  3. #3willie592015-08-24 20:05

    Is that a part #4602562? Not sure how they compare to Brikers, but Depco Parts shows one on their website for $225.00 not including freight.

  4. #4lantraxco2015-08-24 23:40

    The OP said that he needed the metal frame also, is that part# the whole unit? Good deal if it is.

  5. #5cjb802015-08-24 23:58

    The 4602562 part number is just the glass, though it is worth checking out. What is the link to the Depco site? I did a google search and there are apparently a bunch of companies named Depco... I have an email in to Brickers too. (Edit: It looks like depcoparts.com is the URL )

  6. #6lantraxco2015-08-25 00:28

    Got the part number for the whole unit, or just the frame?

  7. #7cjb802015-08-25 09:00

    The whole unit is part # TH4453689. It is described as "Window"

  8. #8lantraxco2015-08-25 12:12

    Hey, word to the wise here maybe.... every 120C machine I see on the dismantlers list with a photo on machinery traders.... is burnt! Now maybe that's just a coincidence, but maybe there's an inherent flaw in this model that tends to catch fire? Electrical maybe? Keep an eye on it!

  9. #9willie592015-08-25 19:40

    Sorry, I didn't catch that part that he needed the metal frame as well. The part number I posted is just the glass. And yes, it is Depco Products. > http://www.depcoparts.com/index.php