Found this on Google news this morning. One heck of a list of equipment being sold! http://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...d-by-tj-lambrecht-construction-155979865.html http://gordonbrothers.com/Solutions...quipment-Dispositions/Deal-Details.aspx?id=86
I don't know about them going out 375 pieces seem like a lot but they do extremely large projects and most likely don't keep all the equipment around after a project finishes up.
Sounds like they are not going out, but needed money for some reason, and they are selling off a large portion of their fleet. The article mentions that they chose this method because they could get the funds immediately.
This could just be a smart management decision, especially if their work load/type has changed. Turn the idle iron into cash and strengthen their balance sheet in general or they may need to bolster their balance sheet in order to get bonding for some upcoming projects, then turn around and rent the equipment they need. Who knows they may be transitioning to more of a Construction Manager role and won't be self-performing as much work anymore. Whatever the reason they are "greening" up. Also the article said they had a rental agreement with Gordon Brothers to use some of the equipment they sold to them in order to finish up the jobs they have.
Glancing over the list, a lot of the equipment is older or high hour machines. Like the others said, this sounds more like a "cleaning house" of older machines that won't meet new emissions and/or idle equipment that isn't making money. Though I think Vapor works for them, maybe he'll chime in opcorn
According to this news article they are selling assets formerly owned by TJL. http://gordonbrothers.com/About-Us/Press-Releases/2012/5/TJ-Lambrecht.aspx?m=1 I worked for B&L and TJL for over thirty years. I retired in 2003,that was the same year Tommy Lambrecht was killed in an automobile accident. A lot of changes have taken place in the company since that unfortunate accident occurred. I have heard from some reliable sources is that TJ Lambrecht Const. is in the process of being sold. And with any sale of that magnitude there are a lot of details that have to be finalized. If anyone cares to read about the beginning of the company; here is a web site link to some of their history. http://www.tjlambrecht.com/history.asp
I work for TJ Lambrecht and no one really knows what's going on. Kinda get the same run around that Tinker mentioned. All things aside they have been an outstanding company to work for and I hope they can keep it going but ever since Tom died the company has been on the market. Everything right now is just rumors, nothing set it stone as of right now.
Also a lot of those pieces were not even being used. They have had a lot of equipment sitting around since they finished the SH 130 job in Texas. Work just isn't going like it used to be a few years ago and they have a lot of equient not being utilized. 3 of their biggest jobs they have ongoing are nearing the final stages of completion and no big jobs for them to go to.
Hey guys it's true.they are trying to sell out. Not for finAncial reasons. Not sure if they will sell the company or sell out.
I have only been with them for about 3 months. as kman said they have been outstanding. Hate to see a company that has been built to this from scratch close the doors. But as also mentioned there isn't to many bigger jobs letting in this part of the country right now for that iron to move on to I'm sure they see it as a time exit
I was told yesterday that if the pending sale of the company is not completed by the end of June, they are going to close down the business as we have known it. They are (must) going to complete all of the jobs that are now underway.
The only two guys I know who could pull off a buyout of TJ Lambrecht are Warren Buffet and Angelo Iafrate. And possibly Denton. Lonking Group? You never know til the ink dries...
Nah I'm sure there's more then that.
Tinkerer what did you do for tjl when you worked here? Management?
Kman, Because of what I would refer to, as the sensitivity of what I post here in this thread, I prefer to remain anonymous in regards to what I did and who I actually am.
Some of that top secret stuff! Lol
I Hope They Are Going Under!!!I Worked For Them In Texas And They Have All South Of The Boarder Persons Working.I Made The Most Loads Every Day Operating A E-45 And 740 Cat Truck/Got Bit By A Brown Recluse In That Machine And I Was Let Go Becouse Of That!!!Some Of There Persons Were Wreaking Machines And Not Getting Wrote Up Or Anything.Im Third Generation Operator/Foreman\And I Have Never Seen Such A Circus In My Life/I Have Worked For A Very Respectfull Contractor In NW Indiana And SW Florida.Since The Bite I Have Been Off Work And That Been 4 Years!!!! So What Goes Around Comes Around!!!!!!!!
Man, that is some kind of a mouthful. I don't know what else to say.
And Down In Texas They Have Ilagals Working As Feild Engineers And Operators/And What Every Else!!!Im Not Afraid To Say I Called The Goverment On Them/And Friend Of Mine Is White And They Wouldnt Even Give Him A Job App As Well And He Is Thrid Generation!!!!Maybe The TJL Persons Up North Should Open There Eyes Or Send Someone Down To Look At Green Cards!!!Also There Are Complants On I Hire Illagals Dot Com About TJL!!!!!My Friend Is A Supt Up North For Them And Was Told A Diffrent Story About Why I Was Let Go.And Why Was The Dozer Operator Who Got Hurt Putting Out A Fire On A 375 Cat Backhoe Hurt And Still On The Pay Roll For 40 Hours!!!This Job Was At The Tessman Road Landfill In San Antonio Texas!! Need Less To Say There So Called Safty Man Jim Quinn Is A Lair And Needs To Be Looked At By The Persons Up North Or The Feds!!!!This Is The Truth Baout How There Ran Down In Texas!!!!Not Safe At Alll So What Goes Around Comes Around!!!
Maybe Its Becouse In Texas They Have Illigals Working Down There And There Safety Man Jim Quinn Is A Big Lair And Hires All Of Them!!!
Hi MWG1971, I would like to advise you of something, you are by legal accounts spreading hearsay, doing so while naming names could and I am only saying could get you in trouble for libel. You can have your opinions and side of a story but, if you are not completely accurate with your statements and have the ability to corroborate or back up your claims with zero doubt it's best to say nothing at all. It's okay to be upset which clearly you are, but you run the risk of identifying yourself to anyone who reads your post and that can come back and bite you in the butt.
Its Not Hear Say Its The Truth About What Is Going With That Company And How Its Run In Texas.Like I Said Im Not The Only One Who Has Complained About This Or The Hiring Of Iligals.Some Have Been Employed At TJL For Years Using False SS#s Look At I Hire Illigals Dot Com.And You Will See The Complants!! Im A Honest Man And I Wouldnt Be Naming Names!!!! This Guy Is Taking Jobs From Good Persons That Can Run Equipment And Work In The Trade!!Like I Said I Was Employed With A Good Family Owned Comapny From Nw Indiana And SW Florida And Never Seen A Company Ran Like TJL. In Fact In The When It Was Just Becoming TJL They Offerd My Dad A Job.But He Was With Superior For Years!! I Dont Mean To Start Anything But Like I Said This Is The Truth And It Needs To Come Out In The Open How TJL South Is Ran!!!And Im Not Afraid To Come Foreward!!!Iam Already Out Of Work Over The Pain From The Bite For 4 Yrs.And I Have Filed Compalnts With The Proper Persons! Thanks And Hava Great Positive Blessed Day Or Nite
I am sorry for your pain and current situation, what I am trying to convey is this forum is not the place for you to air your issues with another company. I have a Niece who works for the US Justice Department as a Prosecutor/Investigator so I am aware of the trouble people can get into when they make claims, true or otherwise in the wrong venue. If you truly want to get the word out, write your Senator, Congressman or file a complaint with the proper authorities. I worked on a project for the US Army Corps of Engineers and can tell you if TJl has undocumented employees and they are working on Federal projects they can be permanently banned from bidding of any future government projects. Again, you are obviously very angry and that is understandable, but you would be better served airing your complaints to those that can help rather than in an unbiased forum. I hope the brown recluse bite gets better and you can return to work, I know what those l'il bastards can do.
Thanks I Have Wrote And Let The Right Persons Know Even The Operators Union/I Do Know As Being A Leadman/Foreman That They Can Get Into Time Problems For Hireing Illigals/Thanks For Your Kind Words/I Hope As Well I Can Get Well/I Have Nerve Damage In My Right Arm From The Bite And Go For A EMG July 3Rd/Im Not Normaly A Angry Man/But After Being In This Trade Trid Generation And Being Treated Like I Was It Hurts.My Dad Had A Great Name As Did My Grandfather.My Dad Would Take Me Out To His Sites When I Was A Kid.So I Grew Up With Wabcos/1066Ks/500 Houghs/Cats And So On/LOL,Its Too Bad That I Was Treated Like I Was.But I Have Spoke The Truth.And Feel Better About This Now.
Here in Chi-town, this is all we have on the situation. http://heraldnews.suntimes.com/news...ls-equipment-but-plans-to-keep-operating.html
TJ Lambrecht's owners have decided they want out of the business I believe and they have stopped bidding work. A new company has come along and hired their estimators and maybe hiring some TJL employees but who knows. They are not going out of business because they loose money but for the fact that after the owner died the company has been for sale but they just can't sell it. It has been a privilege to be a part of the organization for the short time I have been and can assure they are a top notch company.
Kman, Are you still working? They just started a power plant job near me. They didn't bid on the second phase of the job so something's up for sure.
First Of All T.J.Lambercht Is Not A Top Notch Company!! If They Are Why Are They Hiring Illiagals And Lining Goveners Of The State Of Illionis Pockets For Work??? I Have Been Employed By A Top Notch Company And That Was Woodruff And Sons INC.!!!!As You Can See By My Other Post TJL Let Me Go Over A Spider Bite!!Wile Illigal Mexicans Were Wreaking Equipment And Not Getting Wrote Up!!!They Need To Go Back And Look At The Parts Bill From The Tessemen Road Land Fill Job In San Antionio And The Mechanics Bill As Well!!They Told My Friend Who Is Or Was A SUPT/Up Hear A Differnt Reason Why They Let Me Go!!I Have All The Prof And Still Have The Spider That Bit Me!!! TJL Is Not Honest Company!!!Look At I Hire Illigals Dot Come And You Will See There Name/Also I Along With Many Other Americans Have Reported TJL To The Goverment!!!Thanks And Have A Great Day!!
Kiewit could swollow them in one bite if they fit in PKS's plans.
Yes Kiewit and Aimes could but neither companies bit on the sale for some reason? MWG1971, If you work for a top notch company why are you still complaining about TJL? I've worked in the Southern division as well as their northern division and the people who worked for me and with me were legal. In fact we had hired all locals that refused to run the open cab 631's. they would actually walk off the job. That is when we had to bring in legal mexicans out of another job to run them since the locals thought they were to good to run an open cab machine. So they walked off the job they are not allowed to come back. TJ Lambrecht has been top notch to me and I am willing to bet their are a bunch of other workers that would agree. As like any other company theres always that one guy (you for that matter) that is upset on how they got treated. Which if you are a talented operator why do you care its the companies lose if we lost a talented operator, go somewhere else and work. Don't proceed to get on an open forum and drag a company and another man through the mud because you feel you are mistreated. Maybe you were maybe you werent but your personal experience does not make a company good or bad. Just a question how long did you even for for TJL? Less then a year? also the website is www.wehireillegals.com , the website you keep talking about doesn't exist or I couldnt find it and TJ Lambrecht has one complaint on there which Im guessing is probably from you? I also seen many complaints from Mcdonalds, taco Bell, Subway, and other various fast food restaurants so have you started boycotting them trash talking them or for that fact quit eating there? One job, let alone one person does not judge a company.
FIRST OF ALL I HAVE BEEN OFF WORK SINCE THE SPIDER BITE!!!!!AND THERE ARE ILLEGALS THAT HAVE BEEN WORKING THERE FOR 7-9 YEARS...I DID WORK FOR A BETTER FAMILY OWNED COMPANY BEFORE I WENT TO TEXASS!!!AND THE MEXICANS WREAKING MACHINES WHAT DO U HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT???AND I HAVE TALKED WITH OTHER PERSONS THAT WERE EMPLOYED AT TJL AND SAID THE ILLEGALS WERE TREATED BETTER THEN AMERICANS,,,,I WOULD RUN OPEN CAB MACHINES ALL THE TIME WHEN I WAS IN FLORIDA AND INDIANA AND WOULDNT WALK!!!!AND IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO THIS HAS HAPPEN TO,HOW ABOUT THE ENTIRE SEWER CREW IN TEXASS WHO WENT TO COURT FOR A ACCIDENT THAT HAPPEN ON A JOB SITE AND THE FOREMAN HAD 20 MINUTES TO CLEAR OUT HIS TRUCK????WHATS THE DEAL WITH THAT BECOUSE HIM AND OTHERS SPOKE THE TRUTH ABOUT WHAT HAPPEN WHEN THEY PUT A FIRE OUT????AND SAW A WRECK???? ALSO LIKE I SAID CHECK THE PARTS COST ON A CAT 740 WITH A EJECT???WHAT KIND OF ILLEGAL JERK COMES OFF A SPOIL PILE WIDE OPEN IN WET CLAY AND BREAKS THE MACHINE??AN ILLIGAL WITH THE NICK NAME NACHO/BEEN THERE FOR YEARS USSING FALSE SS#s///AND WHY WAS HE NOT LET GO THATS ABOUT 5,000 IN DAMAGE TO THE 740????AND THEN THE OTHER FOOL THAT WAS ON TOP OF THE PILE UNLOADING TO FAST AND RAN OFF THE PILE FLIPING THE E-45 ON ITS SIDE HOW COME HE WAS NOT RUN OFF OR WRITTEN UP???I HAVE BEEN A OPERATING FOREMAN AS WAS MY LATE DAD AND THEM FOOLS WOULD HAVE BEEN RUN OFF IN A MINUTE!!!I HAVE NEVER BEEN LET GO IN ALL MY YEARS IN THIS TRADE AND IM SPEAKING OUT!!!!WHO IS COVING MY BILLS FOR LOST TIME AND THE PAIN IM IN FROM THE BITE???YOUR TOP NOTCH COMPANY DIDNT WANT THE RESPONSIBILTY!!!!!MY OLD EMPLOYER KNOWS MYSELF VERY GOOD AND HAS BEEN IN IT SINCE 1946 THE SAME TIME YOUR COMPANY WAS STARTED!!!BROWN AND LAMBERCHT.IN FACT THEY WANTED MY LATE DAD TO COME TO WORK THERE.BUT HE DIDNT HE WORKED TILL HE PASSED.I WAS ALWAYS THE FIRST ONE OUT ON THE JOB SITE IN THE AM GETTING MY MACHINE READY FOR THE DAY.AND KEPT IT CLEAN INSIDE AS I ALWAYS HAD A GREAT WORK ETHIC!!!! I HAVE BEEN IN THE CONSTRUCTION TRADE ALL MY LIFE AND I HAVE NEVER SEEN A JOB RUN LIKE IT WAS.WERE WAS THE SUPT WHEN THE FIRE ON THE BACKHOE STARTED I SAW IT FIRST AND GOT THE OPERATOR OFF THE MACHINE.THOUGHT THE FOREMAN OR SUPT WAS SUPPOSE TO WATCH THE JOB AND KNOW THE SURROUNDINGS???INSTEAD OF PLAYING ON MYSPACE AND CHATING WITH HIS WOMAN.I MADE THE MOST LOADS AND WAS TREATED LIKE THIS??AND MY FRIEND AT THE TIME WHO IS A SUPT UP NORTH WAS TOLD ANOTHER REASON I WAS LET GO.HUM ITS NICE THAT SOME ONE CAN BE A LIAR,,AND WRECK YEARS OF FRIENDSHIP...AND IM SURE IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS BEEN TEW THIS WITH THIS SO CALLED TOP NOTCH COMPANY..IF THE SAFTEY GUY IS SO UP ON HIS RECORD WHY WAS MY CASE NOT REPORTED TO THE STATE OF TEXASS FOR 60 DAYS???AND THE DOZER GUY WHO FELL PUTTING OUT THE FIRE WHO FELL AND HURT HIS FOREARM NOT REPORTED TO WORKERS COMP???HE WAS STILL ON THE PAY ROLL AND SITTING IN HIS TRUCK ALL DAY!!!IM ONLY SPEAKING THE TRUTH ABOUT TJL,AND I DONT CARE IF YOU THINK IM TRASHING SOMEONE,I HAVE LOST EVERYTHING I OWN BECOUSE I WAS TOLD THIS IS A TOP NOTCH COPMANY AND I WILL BE THERE FOR YEARS,THE REASON WHY I LEFT MY OLD EMPLOYER IS BECOUSE THE WORK DRYED UP!!THEY ARE VERY SHOCKED THAT I HAVE BEEN TREATED THIS WAY AND SO ARE ALL THAT KNOW ME!!!LIKE I SAID LOOK INTO THE PARTS COST AND MECHANICS TIME,,AND YOU WILL SEE THE COVER UPS AND SEE THE TRUTH!!!!THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.
MWG1971 I am sorry to hear of your pain, but is trashing a company in a public forum really the way to any kind of healing? Go to any large or even medium sized company, and you will find people who think they are the best to work for, and a few who think they are the worst. I think it mostly comes down to peoples attitudes. I may be missing something here, but you seem bitter to have been promised work, and now the company, like many in this industry, has none and you have no place, along with many others. Also, I am a bit confused as how your spider bite is the responsibility of the company? I am not downplaying how severe it is, as I have known people to suffer greatly, and know of cases where they have died from bites. I am sure that your problems can be discussed without resorting to rants like the all caps one we see above.
Yes Im Sorry I Have Been So Mad About This Matter, Anyways This Spider Bite Happen To Me On There Job Site In There Machine.The Next Dat Not Knowing What A Brown Recluse Was I Went Into Work.And Got The Spider And Reported It To The Supt.One Hour Later He Came Back To Me And Said I Have To Let You Go For Not Reporting A Accident!This Happen Sept/24\2008.And I Have Had Serious Med Problems Since With Drs Saying I Wasnt Bit And I Do Have The Recluse On A Glue Strip!I Was Working For A Family Owned Co Before This And Went Back To Show Them What Happen To Me.Im In Extream Pain In My Right Arm.And Cant Sweat In The Hot Weather.And Dealing With The Insurance Co And Texas Workmans Comp Is Very Difficult As Well..The Thing Is Im Getting At Is The Componay I Woked For One Grade Foreman-Grader Operator Got Bit As Well On His Leg And They Never Let Him Go.I Made The Most Loads And Can Run Anything At The Time.And Was Told I Would Be With T.J.L For The Rest Of My Working Days.They Told My Friend Up Hear Other Things.And Not What Really Happen..Im Sure If Some Persons Would Come Down And See Some Things How It Ran They Would Be Very Shocked!!Its Too Bad That Tommy John/His Dad Paul\And Mr Lavern Brown Made TJL The Way They Had It Only To Be Taken Down By Persons Who Dont Know How To Run A Company.And Who Have Been Blessed With Employment And Is Only There For The Pay.Not The Pride Or Work Ethics,My Late Dad Was Offerd A Job With B&L And TJL.And They Sent Cristmas Card To Him Every Year.I Was Tought My Work Ethics By My Dad.And Others That Was Proud To Be In This Work! I Dont Mean To Sound Like Im Trashing A Company Just Saying A Few Persons Can Run Things Down,By Cutting Corners And Not Being Honest!!!I Was Very Proud To Go To Work There And Was Always Early And Kept My Machine Very Clean Inside!!Like I Have Always Done.Thanks And Have A Great Positive Blessed Day Or Night.
You have your right to speak what you want and sounds like you have plenty of hands on knowledge of what hat down with your problem. Hope some good comes out of the reports and they kick those illegals out of our dam country! Maybe once Romney gets in this will happen, it wont under balack obama, he wants to give amnesty to get all those votes! what a joke
The company was not poorly run after Tommy died, We have/had some very good talent in our offices. Some of the best estimators in the business to start with. With any big company things do get out of hand, but to say the company was ran into the ground is very incorrect, in fact the company almost doubled in size after Tommy's death in 2004. Sold out simply because the family doesnt want anything to do with it anymore. So what do you mean Doctors say you weren't bit? Also why don't you have you own health Insurance? Have you looked around and the big companies in Southern States, almost all Superintendent positions say they prefer you to be bi langual. So if TJL does higher illegals do you think they are the only one?
First Of All I Have Been In The Trade All My Life As My Dad Work For Superior For Many Years As There Feild Engineer/Superior Is Also In Nw Indiana And NE Florida/And They Dont Have Illagals Employed There/And I Worked For A Family Owned Company In NW Indiana And Sw Florida And They Didnt Have Them Either!!! I Left Them Becouse Worked Dried Up North And South And My Good Friend At The Time Is A Supt Up North For T.J.L.And Was Told Other Reasons Why I Was Let Go By The Person I Named Who Told Lies And Not The Truth So There Went A Good Friend!!Also Machines Geeting Wreaked On The Job I Was On/T.J.Ls Rule Book Says The Person Should Be Wrote Up/How Come They Wasnt Or Let Go???No Common Sence From The Illagals!!!!In All My Years I Have Never Seen A Job Ran Like It Was!!!The Engineer Had GPS And Couldnt Figure It Out!!!The So Called Supt Sat In His Truck Chatting With His Girl Friend And Playing On Myspace.And Told Me He Didnt Trust Anyone How Didnt Drink!!And Was Always Braging About How Much He Could Drink!!!I Made The Most Loads In The E-45 And Always Was On The Job Way Before He Would Be Out There On Site.And I Also Kept My Machine Very Clean Inside.Im Still In Extraem Pain From This Bit On The Job Site In The Machine So Isnt This A Workmans Comp Case???Also I Have Two Drs Saying I Wasnt Bit And 4 Saying It Did Happen.I Have Been Out Of Work For 4 Years Becouse Of This Injury.And Hope I Will Be Well Again To Go Back To Work Becouse The Job Is My Life And Bllod As My Dad Would Take Me Out To His Job Site When I Was A Kid He Also Tought Me A Lot As He Was Very Well Respected And Liked He Paased In 97 Unexpected.I Think Some Persons Need A Internal Investagation Of What Is Going On In Texass/And Look At Your Parts Bills And Mechnic Bill And Time!!!!From The Tessman Road Landfill Job!!!In San Antonio!!!Thanks For Your Time
What's going on with the rant in all cap's?
Yes Sorry About My Rant And Rave Everyone,I Herd This Evening That When They Get Done With Two Jobs In Indiana/That Mrs Lambercht Is Shutting The Doors.It Came From A Person That Works There.Hope Everyone Can Find Work Who Has Familys And So On..Hava Great Positive Night Or Day,,
Does anyone know how much Gordon Bros paid TJ Lambecht for the equipment they've just sold?
http://www.gordonbrothers.com/About-Us/Press-Releases/2012/5/TJ-Lambrecht.aspx
It appears that the end is near for TJL Const. Here is a link to the auction information. http://morrisdailyherald.com/2012/11/29/t-j-lambrecht-items-going-up-for-auction/ag0kau8/
Yup getting close, anybody looking at this equipment I can assure you it was all very very well kept. Are maintenace people took good care of the equipment.
Just got a notification from Richie Bros that they are doing a complete dispersal of TJL as follows: Feb 18-23...........Orlando Dec 4..................Fort Worth Dec 12................Chicago Dec 13 ...............Kansas
I'd say they messed up a little bit as they will have more sales to follow this one.
who are you kidding i wouldnt buy an apple off there tree
tjl; You have the audacity to join the HEF forum with the username tjl . Then your first post is in the T J Lambrecht Going Out thread slamming the maintenance/ condition of their equipment. That is how I understand your comment anyway. Can you back up your remark with any proof ?
The Only Problem I Had Was The Person I Named,,, TJL Takes The Best Care Of All There Equipment And Truck And Pickups As Well,,,
Yes they do, but having equipment spread out all over im sure there are a few that got neglected, but on their big jobs were most of the Iron was at, the maintenance guys were awesome
http://s369.beta.photobucket.com/us...t=3&o=89&_suid=136319236028809942820491329389 Heres a video, I'm glad I got a chance to work there.
Lambrecht has more equipment for sale coming up in May of this year 2013. Fort Worth Texas, Joliet Illinois, and I believe Chicago Illinois also. Ritchie Bros is selling their equipment. As for working for the company; they have treated me fairly well. No matter where a person works every company is going to have it's ups and downs. I was impressed with the company upgrading most of it's equipment frequently, which for most companies I have been around it is not uncommon for them to own machines that are over 30 years old. I am just speculating, they have decided to go out of business because nobody has the cash flow to buy the company, and the key people who have been involved with the day-to-day operations are retiring or have retired and there is nobody to take their places. One of the founders took over the reigns of the company after his son died. He is pushing 90 and is too old to continue operating. The owner's wife probably doesn't know too much about the company doesn't want the responsibilities or liabilities of operating a company, so she probably wants to move on with her life. The company was probably going to sell off equipment for the new owner of the company, but it didn't happen. The way to look at it is when you leave a company it usually a clean slate for a new beginning. It was good while it lasted.
Here is another update. TJL had another big sale. It was a lot of the older machines. 1.8 million dollars worth. Not a lot of money in the equipment sales business, but the company is getting smaller and smaller.
How many machines do they have left? I think they are going to have another sale coming shortly in Fort Worth Texas. They were the best construction I have worked for.
I don't know the number left that they own. I have been told they are now renting machines to finish up jobs. One of the vice presidents of the company was told to clean out his company owned vehicle and he was laid off.
Tinkerer, Thank you kindly for the information. I have told prospective employers the company is shutting its doors because the family just doesn't want anything to do with the company anymore after the death of the president.
Just want everyone that had the privilege of working with Dave Heimer that, after a courageus battle with cancer he died Monday July 29,2013. Dave started out with TJL many years ago. He was a laborer that advanced to running jobs for TJL all over the US. He retired in 2011 after finishing his last job in the St.Louis ,Missouri area.
Sorry to hear about his death. His name sounded familiar. I worked for Lambrecht in Texas. It is a shame you have to spend your life working and then you only have two years left to get to enjoy life after retiring from work. A person has to spend almost every waking hour of your life working make sure you enjoy life.
Fatmuumuu ; You may have known his brother , Jim. He also worked in Texas. Unfortunately he suffered a tragic death while working there.
It looks like their website is no longer active. I click onto the page and it is now blank. I am guessing they are pretty much wrapped up with operations. I wouldn't think they have anymore equipment or support equipment left.