Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Tl 10

pancakeman ยท 2023-10-06 16:56

Looking at buying an older low hours tl10. Who has experience an pros /cons of them. Came up on case and cat. Never been around them but heard good things

Replies4
  1. #1ozarkag2023-10-06 18:39

    Solid as a rock, ride like a rock, good till they break than expensive to repair. If you look to buy one make SURE to check final drives. New one is 10k and no aftermarket

  2. #2skata2023-10-07 01:33

    10k each? I thought you could get drives at the dealer for around 5k each?

  3. #3ozarkag2023-10-07 19:08

    So the one I priced this week was for a TL140, $9700 plus freight. TL10 probably a different part number, so might (hopefully) be less.

  4. #4skata2023-10-07 20:48

    I've seen others on the Takeuchi Facebook group get quoted 4 to 5k for a drive from a dealer. 10k seems ridiculous