I just bought my second Tak SS. It is a TL130. Really nice with low hours. When you first start it up cold the red "Line filter warning lamp" flashes and has a buzzer. The machine will not move or operate just like the lap bar is up. After about 3-5 mins. with engine running the filter light goes out and does not come back on untill another cold start. Will this filter light cause the machine to not operate or do i have a relay problem causing this? I will change out the 2 hydraulic filters when i get time. I also need the service manual and parts manual for this machine. Can someone email me it? TIA. This site is great.
I'd do a full service on the machine for all filters and fluids unless you know everything was very recently done. After that I'd start diagnosing problems if they still exist but at least you know where you stand on the condition of the filters and fluids.
I'd expect the under cab pilot filter element to be blown shut. Just change it and put it back in service.
Throwing this out there. I believe that machine has a low hydraulic reservoir oil sensor. The current oil level may be right at the trigger level and once it warms up, the level rises enough to resume operation. Just a guess.
My TL150 machines have no such thing, nor do my TB180FR or TB53FR machines (hydraulic oil level sensor). Looking in parts manual, I don't see such a creature, either.
Probably this. Have to lift cab. It's under the seat. My light only comes on when it's really cold out, due to cold thick oil. Goes away after a minute.
Would anyone recommend changing to a lighter weight oil. My TL130 wants to warm up for a good 25-30 minutes before the line filter light goes off. Typical outdoor temp is 50 degrees F or below.
I run TO4 10W in all of mine. Have you checked the under cab filter for collapse?
The line filter light shouldn't come on at all at 50 degrees. Like mentioned check the inline filter, usually mounted on the side wall, under the seat, if you lift the cab. It's an aluminum colored cylinder looking thing. Open it up and check filter.
Will check tonight and report back here. I will also plan on draining oil and trying the T04 10W. Any other hydraulic oil alternatives, I can't source this quickly where I'm at.