Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

TL130 bucket cylinder rod end threads

Gunters96lt1 · 2023-10-18 14:50

Does anyone know what pitch the threads are where the piston threads onto the rod end on a TL130 bucket cylinder.

Replies2
  1. #1heymccall2023-10-18 15:06

    Unfortunately, not listed. Lemme guess. 18 set screw wasn't loosened, so 17 ball fouled the threads. Been there, done that. As to actual thread size, you'll have to measure yourself. Thread Pitch Vs. Threads Per Inch (TPI) - Metric vs SAE Metric screws use a Thread Pitch whereas US screws use 'Threads Per Inch' (TPI) to calculate the different thread types. Metric Thread Pitch is calculated in millimeters (mm.). It measures the distance between two thread peaks. For Thread pitch, the smaller the number the finer the threads. Many... monsterbolts.com

  2. #2Gunters96lt12023-10-18 15:08

    Yes, but I think it was from previous owner…when I unscrew the set screw it was ground down and I knew I was in trouble