Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Tl130 no float

angelo p ยท 2019-02-24 14:55

I have a 2006 Takeuchi tl130 I have no float or horn I checked relay have power going in but float or horn will not work change relay still nothing

Replies12
  1. #1TJkin2022-05-12 11:29

    Any luck with this? Have the same issue going on with a 2004 tl130 and hoping it was an easy fix.

  2. #2heymccall2022-05-12 13:58

    Put 12v on the blue with white tracer wire to the coils, and see if it works.

  3. #3TJkin2023-10-23 11:33

    heymccall , I'm just a DIY and use this machine for home use. I haven't had any time to dedicate to this issue but hoping to get to it soon.โ€‹ Would love to fix this but I need help understanding where I'd place the jumper wire? Do I get 12v from the battery and place it somewhere?โ€‹

  4. #4mks2023-10-23 18:53

    Is LW blue with white?

  5. #5skata2023-10-23 19:14

    Lift the cab, find float solenoid. Unplug it. Put volt meter on connector, turn key to on, press float button. See what your meter says.

  6. #6heymccall2023-10-23 21:10

    L is Blue LW is Blue w/ White Tracer

  7. #7mks2023-10-24 00:47

    You need to find the arm float relay and positively identify the LW wire that connects to the relay. I would look on the back side of the relay panel with battery positive cable disconnected, no unnecessary excitement. Mark the slot that the LW resides in with relay removed. Then jump from from battery positive to the slot that the LW is in with relay removed and listen for solinoid click. A fused jumper would be good. I would have the bucket flat on the ground.

  8. #8heymccall2023-10-24 01:53

    Digging deeper, the float relay is integrated into a "triple relay" assembly. The same relay(s) I talk about resoldering in my various other takeuchi threads. Part number 1711900062

  9. #9heymccall2023-10-24 01:54

    This thread is one of them. Safety bar Proximity switch I replaced the proximity switch, which didn't fix the problem. Dealer could not fix the problem. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. The flagger plate on the safety bar is steel. I find sometimes if I clean off the plate (remove dust, dirt, corrosion) it works. Should the plate be painted... HeavyEquipmentForums

  10. #10PeterG2023-10-24 13:21

    I didn't want to do the sodering thing. I did find a relay 1711900062 at my Takeuchi dealer. I needed two of them. The actual relay is a BE31-107. I found the same relay from a Gehl Dealer online. Gehl part number 180730 Relay.โ€‹ Relay located in the front footwell behind access plate. You don't need to lift the cab. Part is under $100.00 Heymccall, many thanks for your all your continued help on this site!

  11. #11heymccall2023-10-24 13:54

    1711900062 is $52.80 @ my Takeuchi dealer.

  12. #12TJkin2023-10-24 14:01

    I replaced the relay but didn't have any luck, I'll have to try the wire testing.