Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

TL130 pump leak

drummer0901 · 2023-05-17 07:28

After working on many electrical issues I’ve noticed the top of my hydro pump leaking. I’ve been able to locate a complete pump rebuild kit, seems overkill for just a few gaskets at $190. Anyone know of a vendor for individual parts? Is this a difficult repair? See attached pic.

Replies3
  1. #1Junkyard2023-05-17 07:31

    I doubt the pump itself is leaking. One of the fittings or hoses is more than likely the culprit.

  2. #2heymccall2023-05-17 09:13

    That ain't a pump leak. Those fittings need new Orings. They are BSPP, and, IIRC, I use a 1-1/4" wrench to tighten the jamb nut on my TL150 machines (and TB180FR machines). There are 5 Tee fitting on top of hydrostat pump. They all use a 1420310912 Oring, which is specific for BSPP (British Standard Parallel Pipe). Use of a an SAE Oring instead will result in a leak.

  3. #3drummer09012023-05-26 23:10

    Thanks heymccall! That is the exact info I was looking for. I ordered 5 of them and will hopefully fix the last issue for a while.