Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Tl130 won’t start has coolant and low old psi light on

curtisb ยท 2015-08-29 16:34

I have a tl130 turns over won't start .has fuel new filters everything .has warming lamps going off ,coolant and oil an also th one above it .any help thanKS .need to get this thing running for my company

Replies2
  1. #1stumpjumper832015-08-29 20:10

    check your coolant level in the radiator, check your oil, if the problem remains, check your sensors, if its still not working and you need to move the machine, if you pull the fuse labled fuel monitor I believe, the dash will be dead, but the machine will run, or at least mine did.

  2. #2curtisb2015-09-03 08:34

    Thanks for the help it ended up being the gauge assembly. Working in the rental industry iv never had one of these go bad never new about the relay in it till reading on here about it .I had checked the power to the fuel cut off and it was dead as soon I saw that I new it had to be the gauge assembly an sure if it wasn't