Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

TL140 right lever index finger switch… what’s it do?

jimpad ยท 2015-01-10 20:30

Title says it all, thanks.

Replies7
  1. #1tool_king2015-01-14 16:13

    On the right jostick you have the float switch and the horn swith is closest to the window . On the left the joystick has three switches travel speed on bottom and auxilary hydrualics on top .What is your email ?I can send you over the operation manual .

  2. #2jimpad2015-01-14 18:51

    Thanks for the reply but I'm talking at the index finger. There's an identical switch to the hi/lo range on the left stick.

  3. #3tool_king2015-01-14 20:27

    I could not find what that button is for.It did show it in a parts manual but did not say what it went to .What is your serial number ? I can give the factory guys a call .

  4. #4jimpad2015-01-14 20:40

    Wow, that would be great thanks! S/N is 21402931

  5. #5tool_king2015-01-21 10:07

    switch is a trigger for like a boom attachment.

  6. #6jimpad2015-01-23 16:03

    what does it do, does it energize a solenoid somewhere?

  7. #7BigO-L32016-07-23 17:35

    I sure would appreciate a copy of that manual, if possible. [email protected] thanks, Otis