Any one ever have to pull the fuel tank if so what is involved
On a TL150, I had to pull the front two gear pumps and EVERYTHING above the tank, pilot controls, wiring, manifolds, master relay panel and its harness. Mine was mudded in pretty good, and, as such, after draining the hydraulic tank, I still spent 8 hours and made one hell of a mess. Why are you contemplating pulling the tank? On mine, I recovered a plastic shopping bag.
Yes the customer's workers left the inspection cover off the bottom and a T post went thru the tank. I figured I would have to pull the travel pump too so it will cock up enough to clear the travel pumps and is there anything fastening the tank down I'm getting it pressure washed first as mulch is packed around everything. I have the controls and everything folded back