Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

TMZ-50/30 – Touch pad or circuit board faulty?

MrTiggy · 2022-04-27 23:32

Hello, I have an issue with my 2003 TMZ-50/30. Machine was fine until I left the lift on by accident for a couple weeks. Batteries where pretty well dead but still had one green light. I recharged the batteries but Now the platform control panel blinks low battery and the lift will not go up in any capacity. I have code 0011, touchpad malfunction. Now I thought I could just unplug the ribbon connector in the platform to have the code go away and use the lift until I got a new touch pad. I was able to do this with the lower touch pad when it went bad. Not so lucky in this case. So now I am thinking the circuit board is bad and not the touch pad. Any one have any thoughts on that theory? I did check the power getting to the panel and it’s 24v.

Replies0

No replies yet.