Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

tonight at 10 est

PSDF350 ยท 2005-05-11 21:18

excuvators is on the discovery channel at 10 pm eastern. just in case anyone cares.

Replies4
  1. #1Steve Frazier2005-05-11 23:09

    Nuts!! A day late and a dollar short, the story of my life! If you see a replay listed, be sure to list it Dave! Thanks!

  2. #2CascadeScaper2005-05-12 01:10

    I'm watching it! Thanks for the heads up. I'm in Pacific time, but it's 10:10 and I just caught it.

  3. #3will_gurt2005-05-12 06:17

    It was a super show Steve. The building and assembly of a Giant P&H electric excavator, used in the mining or iron ore, was the subject. I have seen this episode before but never bore watching it.

  4. #4PSDF3502005-05-12 07:16

    will do Steve. I knew I was getting it on here alittle late for letting everyone know. but Steve here is what I do when I notice a show like that that I cant watch the first time is tape it the second time. becuase those channels generaly run prime time shows twice 3 hours apart. so if something is on at say 10 like this one was then at 1am they will run it again for the west coast people.