I have an hitachi 110 zaxis , how do I knock the fast speed off permanent. When im away the drivers are fast tracking all the time, burning the chains off...
Should be able to disconnect switch. (If electric) Other than that, warn them and fire the first violator.
I haven't touched a Hitachi in years but for most hoes there is usually a pilot line going to motors to change swash angle. Could cap that off. Though some use that line for med and hi. Disconnecting the solenoid, if equipped, could cause some whistles in the cab.
Pull the relay out that runs the low/high speed switch. Also pull the fuse. Then if you want to ever sell the machine just put them back and bingo.
on the top of valve block at the hydraulic tank side there is three solenoids look at the tags on the cable one will be marked s1 I think its the middle one pull the plug out and no more fast track used to do all of ours so drivers don't run about in fast track all day