Is this overkill?
Maybe he's cleaning up the leaves?
Nice photoshop job (I hope).
No photoshop. That's my 1.5 ton moving the bucket for my 5 ton machine into the shop so that I could mount the quick hitch. It's pinched between the thumb and the bucket.
Now I see it. Hahahaha. Had me going.
Delmer, that little mini is as handy as a rake. I lean it up against the shed when I'm not using it.
And you can use it to take up biscuits and turn bacon umm umm bacon
Hatchequip, I haven't tried that. I'm not supposed to bring it into the house, anymore. It's a bit of a point of contention between me and the Mrs.
yep know what you mean mine doesnt really care for some of mine either just puts up with them as long as they bring home the bacon darn theirs that word again must be all this snow were getting making me hungry PS it helps with the wife if you wipe its feet or pads as the case may be before you bring it in on that just waxed floor
lol. I'll happily trade the last 6" of rain we've had for all the snow you've got. I'm living in Mudville these days.
I hear ya at least some of that rain ran off this snows like ugly it goes all the way in