Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Torch quick Connects

kiall1987 ยท 2013-08-02 15:32

Good evening all from a rainy Scotland , On my oxy propane cutting equipment we use 3/8-24 fitting and am struggling to find hose to torch quick disconnect . Now regulator to hose fitting are fine to get but I cant seem to find them for hose to torch Thanks Kiall

Replies3
  1. #1norite2013-08-03 01:11

    I've bought them at the lws, regularly stocked item. I'm using a t grade regular oxy/acetylene hose. Makes the torch longer and more unbalanced though imho.

  2. #2dabsfabs2013-08-03 02:40

    I know West Country Welding used to do them, they are in Bristol. But they were expensive because i won't a set of them, but cash doesn't allow currently. You could try Rapid Welding in Hampshire.

  3. #3Dualie2013-08-06 00:53

    I use koike disconects. never had a single problem. Im sure they make one to fit your application.