Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Tow behind air compressors

murfdog · 2024-03-14 14:05

I'm in the market for a new 400 cfm air compressor but don't know much about the different brands. I have good support for Doosan, Atlas Copco and Sullair I'm hoping to get some feed back from anyone who spends time running or repairing these options as to what seems to hold up the best. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Replies4
  1. #1funwithfuel2024-03-14 15:08

    All 3 good choices. Doosan now part of the big dog known as Bobcat, I think you'd have better luck with Doosan. HP425 with a Cummins power plant, optional instrument quality air delivery, kinda hard to look elsewhere.

  2. #2murfdog2024-03-15 07:48

    Thanks for the input

  3. #3Los072024-03-22 13:42

    I haven’t seen any issues with the newer Doosan vhp400 . Just older ones had a bunch of def header issues.

  4. #4Tyler d4c2024-03-24 07:23

    There for a but everything was having def header issues tho probably have to not dread on that too much