Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

towable arrowboard

Hydro101 · 2006-05-22 09:54

hello, looking to purchase a arrowboard for lane closures and what not. is it better to buy a diesel powered or solar powered board? does anyone own one? thanks

Replies3
  1. #1Dozerboy2006-05-22 18:14

    We have solar powered boards and our co. does very poor of taking care of our stuff, so they are always breaking down and we even pay some to fix them were not hacking them together our self’s. I would think solar would be the way to go I think all you really need to do is check the water in the batteries.

  2. #2jmac2006-05-23 17:02

    look at auctions. Last one I was at it was Lyons auction and they went for $500.00.

  3. #3TDU2006-05-25 04:46

    I would think about where you are going to use it Hydro. Solar power is would be pretty useless if you don't get sun.... TDU