I know there is not to many of these around so I hope someone can help me. My machine has 2800 hrs and runs very well, the only thing I'm not sure about is the sound it makes when turning or articulating it seems to have a high pitch Sqeel is the best I can describe it and am not sure if this is a normal sound or a problem. When going forward or back it does not seem as loud. Thanks
Have you got a workshop manual for this machine? If not Send me a PM and I will try to sort you out.
Hmmm, this is curious. I wonder why there aren't very many Toyota machines out there? They seem to do a pretty good job penetrating other markets. Any thoughts on this? Is it that there are only so many distribution outlets and nobody willing to take on Toyota Skid Steers?