Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Toyota 2SDK8 skidsteer

Jim Huffman ยท 2019-03-13 13:45

Help Help Help Please I really need a source for parts on this thing. I brought a greenhouse property 3 years ago and this skid steer came with the property. It's great for moving all this snow we get up here in Wisconsin and right now I'm buried in it. I know that this skid steer is obsolete but i should be able to get some rebuild or remanufacture parts somewhere. I'm looking for p/n 5701-BA relay assy- and 5701-02 Relay ASSY, starter Any information would be helpful. Thanks

Replies19
  1. #1seville0092019-03-13 14:27

    From google Website that has a parts resources http://www.2sdk8.com/ Manual https://www.z-car.com/SDK8/Toyota_Skid_Steer_sdk6-8_repair_manual.pdf

  2. #2crankshaftdan2019-04-14 12:43

    You must have a valid part number to locate parts for these machines and mostly you can only find them thru a Authorized Toyota Fork lift dealer close to your area. They must order them from Toyota in Japan as most do not stock Skid steer parts except if it is for the 2J engine which is shared by both machines! You MIGHT be able to find the aforementioned part thru "Parts We Can" on line from china if they provide it?? The Z-car manual will NOT give you correct part numbers-only illustration #'s which are not valid for ordering! Toyota does not want anyone over here to have a parts list for cross reference-thus they control both Price & Delivery!

  3. #3wayben2019-04-15 03:12

    Hi Jim I have a parts disk. What relays are you after. Attached is a screen view of the manual for 2sdk8. If you have it send me the serial number for the machine and model if not 2sdk8 as the program will select the parts only relevant to your machine Hope this helps Cheers Wayne

  4. #4Jim Huffman2019-04-18 20:12

    Where can I find the serial number on this machine

  5. #5wayben2019-04-18 21:23

    The one on my machine is located around the area of the catch that holds the chair/engine hood

  6. #6crankshaftdan2019-04-18 21:29

    Jim: Look at the 5"x7" plate riveted below the front of the seat if it is still intact? Should be a five digit #like 13xxx--if the plate is missing, check the left side(as you are setting in seat) on top of fender near the lift cylinder.

  7. #7thepumpguysc2019-04-19 04:40

    Way to go Wayben.!!! I see your NEW.. Welcome & thanks for jumping in.. U TOO crankshaftdan..

  8. #8Jim Huffman2019-04-20 19:34

    my serial number is 13386 and it is a 2SDK8 machine

  9. #9pp54302019-10-09 23:32

    Looking for a relay assy, Fuel Control #5701-58 Can anyone come up with the correct part number or help me find this part

  10. #10wayben2019-10-18 18:20

    Hi. If you can provide model and serial number I will be able to get the part number you require

  11. #11wayben2019-10-18 20:47

    This is the screenshot from the parts catalogue for a 2sdk8

  12. #12Dolmar1442019-10-20 06:14

    I would love to hear from anyone who has experience with the pins and bushes on these things and whether they are still available. have a good original unit that is running well but the pins and bushes need work.

  13. #13JDWY2019-10-20 09:57

    Didn't know Toyota made skid steers so I did a Google search and it looks like this may be a forum regarding your machine, hope it helps. 2SDK8.COM

  14. #14Dolmar1442019-10-20 15:04

    Doesn't look like they have an operational forum and I can't seem to find a way to contact - would be happy to help them out.

  15. #15pp54302019-10-20 20:33

    model is a 2SDK8 s/n 13386 P/n from screen shot is 5701-58

  16. #16quiksilvr2023-04-26 08:10

    hi i have a 2sdk8-13959 and i need the parking brake cables for left & right side

  17. #17wayben2023-04-26 16:55
  18. #18quiksilvr2023-04-26 17:02

    awesome, thank you very much.

  19. #19wayben2023-04-26 17:02

    Hi Quiksilvr Not sure how difficult to get parts where you are but I use these guys. They are very quick to respond Genuine Parts and aftermarket if available. Lot cheaper than Toyota agents in New Zealand anyway. If you have the old cables they maybe able to get recond if you have any cable specialist nearby. https://www.lyf.com.my/