Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Tr310 won’t start, code 1051 & 9153

Just in Case · 2023-02-09 09:55

She's been working just fine, I left her to sit for a couple days and she won't start. I checked the ignition and ground fuses and they are good. When I hit the start button I can hear the relay clicking. Beyond that I'm not sure if anyone has any advice or past experiences with this.

Replies1
  1. #1mofarms2023-09-24 14:46

    When my C238 did this, it was water in my start relay (could hear the water in the relay when you shook it) and its plug (water drops went flying when I disconnected the two). Replaced the relay and blew out the plug, engine started right up. In a pinch you can use a duralast 20380 blower fan relay although it doesn’t seal like the oem relay so you wont want to do this for very long.