Have a case tr320 that won't crank. Sn ncm440610. 99% of the time you try to start it the Coolant temp reads -40F on cluster when it won't crank. When it shows a "normal" temp, it'll attempt to crank but the starter stuters like a relay somewhere is failing or has a bad signal. I have codes 1051 and 9153 when the temp reads -40F. Anyone have the pin-out diagram for the monitor/cluster with the ohm readings for all 34 pins? Also, would love a wiring diagram for the temp sensor and the start circuit if possible. Thanks in advance.
I’m new to this forum and I have a tr320 that is having this exact same problem and really having trouble finding answers. If anybody knows of any solutions it’d be appreciated. Thanks
I don't know jack about case machines other than the 1845c, but you can check this posting out. It might help. HeavyEquipmentForums
Thanks for the reply. I seen that thread and I’ve changed every relay in the machine. Went through all fuses they all look good and are getting proper voltage. Checked all grounds and cleaned them, pulled all the harness plugs apart and cleaned them up I still have a no start condition it won’t even turn over. Just clicks. I have a feeling it’s a rubbed or busted wire somewhere I can’t find where it would be, I think the dealership is going to be coming out as much as I don’t want that.
Does it have a fuse link inline with the pos battery cable? Reason I ask is I had the same problem a week ago on a S185. I steamed cleaned all of it including the motor and raised the cab then cleaned out the lower end. Did a full service on it and went to start it and all it did was click, all the indicator lights would flash and then click again. Found the fuse link was tarnish bad enough that when it was pulling amps through it the voltage would drop to zip. Cleaned it and the battery connections, charged the battery. She fired right up after that.
Well I got impatient and called one of the local dealerships and I think we found the problem. The positive battery cable was down in all the dirt in the bottom of the machine had one of the four connections broke off. He found it within an hour of being here I knew it was going to be something that I looked over sounds like he’ll be back with the part tomorrow. Thanks for all the input it’s appreciated.