Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Track chain interchange question Deere/cat ?

powerjoke ยท 2013-08-16 22:45

I have a 700H with a few dry links and worn pins/bushings in those and my question is...... I got on eBay and searched for rails possibly looking for parts etc, and when I typed in 700 chain I got a used set that poped up for a D5H D6H or 700h making me believe that they all took the same chain.... Is this right ? Someone posted up a link of bucket dimensions but is there a link of u/c dims ? Pj

Replies1
  1. #1DMiller2013-08-25 20:35

    Hey pj, I was surfing and found this you wrote. This site has the specs for your machine, the menu can be a bugger but this may shed some light on it, and yes according to the charts the D5 chains will work fine. http://dracoequipment.com/Parts Links and Pages/All_Cat_107A.pdf