I have a John Deere 270LC and have come across some EX300 tracks and chains. Question is will they fit my machine or not? https://www.rbauction.com/0---QUANT...=10495587&id=ci&auction=CHILLIWACK-BC-2018239 https://www.rbauction.com/0---QUANT...=10493092&id=ci&auction=CHILLIWACK-BC-2018239
Need to get specs for 270 chain ,then compare.
I don't have the specs on those machines. Maybe you can call the Deere / Hitachi dealer in your area. Ask if they can tell you. You will probably have to measure the distance between track pin centers and the inside distance between the track rails.
And there lies the problem. The machine is currently 900km away from me buried under four feet of snow.
You have straight 270LC ?Any letter between it ? Also do you know what dash number the EX 300 is ?
Its just an LC or a 270LC-5 Hitachi equivelnt. The one ad up there says 8"Pitch, to fit Hitachi EX300 I'm assuming that's dash one stuff
I know this is far away from you, but I did find this listing on craigslist, don't know if it means anything to you, but I figured I would post it… https://nh.craigslist.org/hvo/6501951672.html
Ended up getting the chains for 2400$ Canadian. Good deal i thought since brand new they were 8 grand. I was able to confirm they fit my machine since there were some used 270-5 tracks sitting next to them in the auction. Thanks