Hi, I am wondering what tool or method you use for folding the track pad for shipping it back to Caterpillar. Also I am looking for some dimensions to create a drawing for the track pad and the linkage. Where can I find the dimensions or measurments? Any help is appreciated.
Are you talking about coiling up a track assembly for shipping..?
Way to vague to answer !!!!! D4 to D11 varies in track size. 303 to 385 HEX ? No one stand or measurement will work for all. Why are you sending it to Cat ? Cant you drop it off at the Cat dealer to worry about ? Take off the track and stand it up on edge. Coil it up into a tight ball and cable the end so it can't unravel. Then strap it to a big strong pallet. Or the proper way is to drop it in a special built metal shipping cage standing up, this way it is impossible to unravel. Good luck !