Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Tracking issue

jdpalmer · 2020-08-19 18:23

I searched but didnt find any thing that was close to my issue.i have a 323e deere that doesnt track straight ,can someone tell me the proper procedure to adjust this machine.Hand controls to stear foot bucket function.

Replies5
  1. #1seville0092020-08-19 19:30

    I’m not a mechanic, but I would assume it’s something off in the steering control. If so, this might help http://manuals.deere.com/cceomview/OMKV11661_J0/Output/kv11661j012.html#67892 Another possibility is that maybe one of your tracks isn’t on straight or something like that. Highly unlikely, but look at them closely from the end to compare each side

  2. #2mg23612020-08-19 21:03

    Serial number?

  3. #3jdpalmer2020-08-19 22:07

    1t0323ebjhj322260

  4. #4mg23612020-08-20 05:01

    Unfortunately it is too lengthy to explain the steering adjustments. I highly recommend acquiring the tech manual TM13008X19. If attempting to make any adjustments on the steering linkage, NEVER, and I mean NEVER start a skid steer/CTL when on the ground without YOU being in the seat, buckled in.

  5. #5jdpalmer2020-08-20 08:59

    Thanks very much.