Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Tracking problems CAT 320BL

will ยท 2010-03-21 19:15

Hi All I have a 2000 model 320BL that has been a good machine. The last few times i have operated it, when walking it, the speed of the machine will just slow down on its own, and if i keep walking it the engine will slow down. Everything else on the machine works fine. This is in the fast speed, but its also slower than normal on slow speed. I have reached behind the armrest and changed over to manual and it works fine speed wise. Any ideas? Thanks.

Replies3
  1. #1willie592010-03-21 19:32

    Welcome to the forum will. :usa Probably the pressure switches on the main hyd control valve. There's two of them, one for hi drive/throttle, the other for swing I think, something like that. Had a 320B L do the same thing. Replaced both pressure switches, problem gone. They're located next to each other on the front of the control valve, near the center of the valve.

  2. #2will2010-03-21 20:35

    Thanks. I was thinking it should be a simple fix since it worked fine in manual.

  3. #3DOUAHCHIA2026-09-07 16:05

    CAT_320B_330B_Rapport_Final_Croquis_Prises_Pression (2).pdf drive.google.com